Michael Bublé Releases Super Deluxe Edition Of ‘Christmas’ Album
Michael Bublé has celebrated the 10th anniversary of his festive favourite album, Christmas, with a new, super deluxe edition, available here.
Having amassed a phenomenal 16 million sales and 4 billion streams, Christmas is already the biggest selling festive album of the 21st century and has become an essential part of the celebrations. A dream gift for fans, the lavish new box set includes a wealth of extra items as well as a 7-track bonus CD which features songs personally selected by Michael.
It includes two new recordings: Christmas Sweater, which was co-written by Michael Bublé and Matthew Vaughn, and a new studio version of the seasonal favourite Let It Snow!, which was recorded at Abbey Road Studios with the BBC Big Band Orchestra. Other songs include The More You Give (The More You’ll Have) and a duet with Rod Stewart on Winter Wonderland. Christmas Sweater is set to reach a huge audience when it’s featured in the new film Silent Night, which hits UK and US cinemas on 3 December.
The album is especially popular in the UK. It became the Christmas No 1 shortly after its release in 2011 and has returned to the Top 10 every year since – most recently again returning to No 1 at the start of 2021. Christmas has now spent a total of 44 weeks in the Top 10 and has been certified 10 x Platinum in recognition of over 3 million sales.
The box set also includes:
– A 48-page hardbound book which includes a personal new letter from Michael to his fans.
– An individually numbered 12 x 12 lithograph.
– An exclusive green vinyl version of the original album.
– The Making of Christmas DVD – a full behind-the-scenes and in the studio compilation of special moments filmed during the recording of the album with frequent commentary from Michael.
– An exclusive unique Christmas ornament, plus six sheets of wrapping paper and six Christmas cards.